ANAPSYS COUNSELLING SERVICES
118 Ardenlee Avenue, Belfast, BT6 0AD, Tel. 02890586361
Anapsys Counselling Services ©Sylvia Buet, 2001- 2011
Counselling, CBT Therapy and Online Therapy are available at Anapsys Counselling Services; a private practice located in Belfast managed by Sylvia Buet and John Dunlop. Both Sylvia and John are qualified Psychologists, counsellors and Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists accredited by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP), Hypnotherapists, and qualified practitioners of EMDR at Level II (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing Therapy). EMDR is one of the two treatments recommended by the NICE guidelines for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Anapsys Counselling Services offers counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for a wide range of problems. Therapy is available for individuals in Belfast (Northern Ireland). Some of the issues we deal with are:
* Depression and low mood
* Anxiety and stress
* Excessive worry
* Panic attacks and agoraphobia
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma
* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* Pure obsessions or Pure O without rituals (violent, sexual, or religious obsessions)
* Social Anxiety and low confidence
* Relationship breakup, separation or divorce (for individuals but not for couples)
* Anger, guilt and jealousy management
* Health Anxiety and Hypochondriasis
* Phobias (fear of flying, claustrophobia...)
* Sleep disorders and insomnia
* Complicated grief after bereavement
* Low self-esteem and lack of assertiveness
* Personality Disorders (e.g. Borderline Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder, etc)
* Psychosexual therapy
Sylvia Buet and John Dunlop offer comprehensive information about how they use CBT to address the above-mentioned psychological or emotional problems (please see menu to the left). You can gain an understanding about how CBT works, its effectiveness and what techniques are used depending on the situation if you download our pre-counselling brochure.
Anapsys also offers online CBT therapy via skype or VSee as well as telephone counselling. You can find comprehensive information about how online therapy or online counselling works at www.cbttherapyonline.com.
We also supervise other Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapists, from novice to experienced levels.
We encourage you to contact Anapsys Counselling Services with any question you may have regarding the different types of therapy and what each process involves. Sylvia and John welcome the opportunity to address any of your concerns.